Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 1

My decision to write a blog surprises me more than anyone. I am a mother of five, wife, daughter, sister, friend with a LOT to process - like, I really want to get up at 6 to workout. I should call Carrie today. I should call Heather and Caroline today. I hope the boys have clean underwear and socks today. What am I going to make for dinner. I wonder what Grandma's oxygen saturation was this morning. So now I have a blogspot to keep things straight. We'll see how it goes.

Right now I'm sitting on the love seat while my husband, Michael, is sprawled out asleep on the couch. All the kids are in bed. Mom and Dad are asleep (Oh, the seven of us live with my parents), and I should be folding the laundry on my bed...well, you know what I'm doing.

Tomorrow I get to go to church with my family. There's nothing better...except maybe if our church were located on the beach...in the south of France...

Now I'm babbling.
Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment