Friday, April 2, 2010

Best Month Ever?!

Am I bad mother because I don't look forward to this time? An entire month off for the boys. They're in year-round school. It sounds crazy doesn't it? Here's how it works: Their current school year started on July 7, 2009. They attended until July 28. Then they were off until early September...attended through the day before Thanksgiving...were off through New Year's...have been on since then...now they have no school until May 4...and finish their year on June 24 - I think.
We do have some road trips planned. I'm actually really excited to take my kids and husband back to Mountain View and Sunnyvale where I grew up. I haven't been back there since my senior year in high school.
We're also planning to do a little camping. Mike wants to camp on the beach in Half Moon Bay. My mom wants to go to Yosemite. Both will be amazing.
Okay, so maybe I am a LITTLE excited for this next month.
There are definite possibilities.
Oh my! AND my girls' joint birthday party is on 4/17!!
Do you ever have to talk yourself into things?!
What is wrong with me?!
This could be the best month EVER?
OH!! AND I have two potentially very successful Stella & Dot Trunk shows booked!!!
Please don't think I'm insane. I'm just a Five-Time Winner with A LOT on my mind...
OH! And I've worked out the last two days and feel GREAT!

BEST MONTH EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment